SITUATIONAL LEADERSHIP® II
Situational Leadership® II (SLII) is the world’s most taught leadership model. Its foundation lies in teaching leaders to diagnose the needs of an individual or a team and then use the appropriate leadership style to respond to the needs of the person and the situation. Designed for individuals, teams, and whole organizations, SLII boosts the effectiveness, impact, and dedication of your leaders, teaching them to behave in alignment with their good intentions, and in alignment with what their people need. Matt is a certified trainer of SLII and is equipped to train you and your entire staff.
• Develop leaders who excel at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluating, active listening, and proactive problem solving
• Clarify individual goals and ensure alignment with the organization's goals
• Create systems to track performance and partnering
• Reduce employee turnover and absenteeism
• Increase "star" employee retention
• Improve individual and organization development
• Improve job satisfaction and morale at all levels
• Create a shared language of leadership within an organization
Leveraging client feedback and the best thinking available in the learning development field, The SLII Experience incorporates feedback from countless trainers who have spent millions of hours of classroom time training and showing managers of all levels, across all industries, how Situational Leadership® II is an effective skill for improving leadership behaviors.
THE SLII EXPERIENCE LEARNING DESIGN
The SLII Experience flips the classroom design and increases learner participation, engagement, and excitement. Technology is used extensively to engage the learner, who can access leadership training content online before, during, and after the program. The new design offers more flexibility and self-paced elearning whenever possible to accommodate competing time demands we all face, but still provides the deep practice that only comes from experiential classroom work.
FLIPS THE CLASSROOM
Because learning happens over time, we’ve crafted a four-phase learning process: LAUNCH, LEARN, PRACTICE, and MASTER. Your people can hone new leadership skills in bite-sized learning activities, which leads to greater retention. Learners gain access to content outside the classroom, and the elearning assets in The SLII Experience provide multiple learning resources for downloading and sharing back-on-the-job.
LAUNCH, LEARN, PRACTICE, AND MASTER
The SLII leadership training curriculum engages learners quickly, offers extensive opportunities to build and practice skills, and provides follow-up support for deploying those skills with existing work teams. Virtual learning, traditional classroom, and blended options offer flexibility for trainers while the interactive design keeps the learning journey fresh for participants. The SLII Experience is a comprehensive learning experience that gives leaders a deeper understanding and mastery of SLII concepts.
KEEP THE JOURNEY FRESH
• Diagnose the development levels of employees and choose the appropriate leadership style
• Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development
• Create a communication model for all levels of the organization to support cultural change and move toward a high-performance organization
• Become a flexible leader who is highly skilled at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluation, active listening, feedback, and proactive problem solving
• Increase individual and organizational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to an action plan
• Individuals in leadership roles who want to increase their effectiveness
• Executives and senior-level managers
• Mid-level or new managers or supervisors
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• 5 person minimum
• Travel expenses if outside of Southern California
• Matt as your Blanchard Certified Situational Leadership® II trainer
• 2-day seminar from 9a-5p both days
• Business professional attire
• An official SLII certificate of completion for each attendee upon completion of the 2-day seminar
• Leadership skills that will transform the effectiveness of your organization
WHAT TO EXPECT